Monday, February 21, 2005

I do donate to BantayBata so my conscience is clean

It's almost 1 a.m. but my stomach still feels so stuffed and I can't sleep...

I started the day early, woke up at 6 am and went to the Filinvest commercial center to jog and shake off the slob-for-life lifestyle that I solemnly adhere to. I was able to run for about 5 kilometers straight before I got lazy and stopped. Hey, at least I was able to add 5 kilometers worth of health-related activity into my 19 years, 9 months, and some weeks of existence as a rational(well, most of the time) living being whose specie just happened to originate from a multi-celled eukaryote in the Paleozoic era which really, all came to pass because of the great primordial flaring forth (Take that Adam and Eve!) (what the fuck?!? Damn! That Relsfor paper about the origin of the freaking universe is cramping into mah style... got to stop internalizing and reflecting on it too much...) Wait, on brighter note, did I really just use Paleozoic in a sentence? Hey, look at that, I did use it on a sentence! There you go, you never know when those crazy quasi-quantum physics/anthropologic terms would come in handy...

Anywayz, if your still reading this then I just gotta say: wow, you really are bored and have nothing else to do, don't you?

Okay, on with the story... After jogging and exercising for about an hour and a half, I then went to THE Gonuts Donuts (yes, we put a THE, all caps, before the name) in WestGate and started chanting songs from the Lion King soundtrack because they wouldn't let me in. Not. I ordered my favorite Chocolate Glazed and Peanut Butter Glazed and Choco-Hazelnut Donuts and a cup of "Velvety Gonuts Donuts Hot Choc'lit" (not really velvety, but it did taste like champorado, yummy champorado, so it's all good)... So much for jog-to-a-healthy-lifestyle huh?

Got home, went back to sleep, woke up 12:30 p.m. and what do you know... It's lunch time! Lunch was composed of leftover food from the previous day... I conclude that food tastes a helluva lot better if they are more than a day old. Coz if it's not, then I guess I don't have much excuse for eating a lot (except for the fact that I am a slob, which in the first place, is as lame an excuse as you can give...)

I was busy getting spaced out from writing a reflection paper on "The Universe Story" and "The Great Work" (one chapter each, both about 20+ pages long) for my Religious Studies 4 (that's the same Relsfor earlier mentioned) class to have some snack, although I did stuff some chocolate-covered balls in my mouth (sound gayish?)

Of course after writing a reflection about two chapters of books (one of which contains no single trace of sense) against my own will, it wasn't hard for me at all to get in my best i'm-a-childish-brat mood which caused us to be late for Sunday mass. But that's not really the point here... The point is dinner time! My dinner consisted of Sbarro's White pizza and 3/4 baked zitti in alfredo and tomato sauce (the remaining 1/4 is sitting on our ref, no doubt making itself more tasty for my breakfast tomorrow). That white pizza is just heaven to my taste buds.

Which brings me back to my original topic of why I'm still completely stuffed.
It's now 1:39 a.m. by the way.

1 complaints:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you dont mind comments, right? At the very least, it means someone read something you wrote. Writing on blogs is just like the running you did: exercise. Your writing is fine, although I'm a bit uncomfortable reading "mah" for "my" or, really, about the intrusion of what seems to be hip-hop Americanese into Pinoy English. It could be my age. Or it oould also be my fear that this great adventure of blogging might resurrect Englis-writing for Pinoys but somehow bring with it some borrowing of the perceived "coolness" of some other culture's English. I don't know if that's a good thing. But I guess 19-year old Pinoy boys need something to borrow from sometimes.