Friday, December 31, 2010
2010 sports was definitely dominated by the World Cup, and while the teams I rooted for fell by the wayside one by one (France, Brazil, Germany, the Netherlands...) Spain was undeniably the best team in South Africa. Of course, in the last few weeks, our own Philippine Azkals also made waves here in Southeast Asia. Maybe it's too soon to think about seeing our boys play in Brazil 2014, but hey, there's nothing wrong in dreaming of seeing them maybe in the next World Cups in Russia and Qatar, right?
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
After Manny's epic win over the bigger Margarito last month, we have another awesome news for Philippine sports with our Philippine football team, the Azkals, making it to the semis of the AFF Suzuki Cup for the first time in the tournaments history.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
It's been almost a year since I posted this. Sadly, both issues are still unresolved.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Ok, I got a huge scare when I woke up yesterday morning. My left arm was completely numb. I couldn't move it at all, not even a twitch of a finger! I tried holding it and slapping it with my right hand but I couldn't feel a thing, it was like my right hand was hitting an inanimate object. Then, I lifted my left arm up with my right hand, but it just fell straight down. That really, really, really freaked me out. I tried slapping my upper arm until the feeling went back again and after about a minute, I started to get the pins-and-needle-pricking sensation on my arm and I was finally able to move my left arm again.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
I just bought a new tennis racket:
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Now that I've seen the premiere episode of The Amazing Race, and it looks like that lady turned out okay... I can finally admit that I was laughing my ass off after watching this scene. Multiple times.
- Home TV Shopping Hosts: Annoying.
- 8months Dating Couple: Will fight a lot.
- Beach Volleyball Teammates: Woot!
- Ivy League Acapella Singers: Good voices, stop singing.
- Doctors: Double WOOT!
- TeamJumba: Dad's hilarious.
- Tattooed Couple: On the fence.
- Theater dudes: Not theatrical enough.
- Outspoken Douche Couple: Yeah...
- Dad/Daughter: Thick accents.
- RH Poster Girls: They just met.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
- The Bryan Brothers, Mike and Bob, won the men's doubles over India/Pakistan's Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi
- Kazakh Yaroslava Shvedova and American Vania King won the women's doubles, their second consecutive grand slam doubles title
- Liezel Huber and Bob Bryan won the mixed doubles
- On the juniors side, American Jack Sock won the boys title and Russian Daria Gavrilova won the girls title.
- Shingo Kuneida won the men's wheelchair event, while Esther Vergeer won the women's wheelchair title. Vergeer's records will put Roger's to shame. She has been unbeaten since 2003, and is currently on a 394-match winning streak.