Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Preludes and Nocturnes

It felt like they're gone as quickly as they came.

I'm talking about my cousin, Ate Ching, and her family. They came from the US about three weeks ago and just a couple of hours from now, they'll be on their plane headed back to their home in the US. (I didn't come with them to the airport, you won't believe how much luggage and balikbayan boxes they brought with them. They even needed two vans to bring them to the airport hehehe)

We had a really great great great time when they were here.

It's gonna ba four or five years till they come back here again. By that time my niece Chloe would be a lot older, but I hope she remains as cute as she is now (she's 5 years old and loves the color pink), and her older brother Kevin would be a teenager by then and he'll probably be taller than me, too. I think another one of my cousins, Kuya Renen, will be coming here in April, so that's something to look forward to again. The only other cousin that hasn't visited us here in the Philippines is Ate Rona (that's because she always gets pregnant hehehe...), so I'm really hoping that she comes over here soon




I miss them already.


0 complaints: