Sunday, September 2, 2007

The passport goes back to Manila

After about a month, my passport is finally back from Thailand!

Ok... so the reason why it was in Thailand was because I was applying for a visa to Poland. I'll be there for about 3 months to have extensive training for a new role. We were actually supposed to leave sometime mid-August, but our visa got delayed for various reasons... But now that it's here, we're almost sure to leave on Saturday. =D

We didn't get the Schengen Visa that I mentioned in one of my previous posts though, so we might not be able to jet around other European countries like we hoped to. (
The 15 Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Greece, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain and Sweden.)

Just a bit of story here: when I first told my friends that I'll be going on a trip to Warsaw, they initially thought I said war zone, which made them mildly confused.



----------------
Now playing: The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
via FoxyTunes

4 complaints:

infobuilder said...

hope you enjoy Warsaw and the rest of Poland (even without your Schengen Visa)...

i'm sure you'll appreciate warsaw more compared to other people... :P

alvin said...

Ano na naman ang pinapalabas mo dyan Mike... hehehe...

lateralus said...

woohoo! Amazing Race na 'to! hehehe

alvin said...

yep, I'll try to go to the places they went to. I've got 3 months to do it haha