Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Conundrum

Tomorrow will be the national elections, and I still don't know who I'll be voting for. So many candidates, so few choices.

It's (very) early Sunday morning. I'm in front of my computer listening to my bleak playlist. I've been thinking of some things lately (who I'll be voting for is not one of those) and I realized that I've just been confusing myself. I've been looking for answers when there were no questions to begin with. I've been, for the past few months, just going through the motions. I've been for the past few weeks just going with where the flow takes me. The only thing that has been constant with me is my erratic sleeping hours. I haven't been paddling. I've been directionless.

Goals. Objectives. Strategies. Measures. It worked back in college.

There are some things I just never learn, even if I know I should. And then, there are some things I don't want to unlearn.

0 complaints: