Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Not Feeling

well... i'm not feeling well at all...

I got a nasty cold, a nastier head-ache, and an even nastier bout with this mental illness called laziness... i have so much to do but I've barely done half of it...

what's weird is my cold gets worse each time I'm here at my house. When I leave for school it gets slightly better but when I go home, it gets worse... It's bad, I mean uncontrollable-dripping-nose bad... And I keep on sneezing! DAMN! It makes my head throb, i feel like it's gonna explode!

My brain doesn't function too well either and I get really hot-headed everytime my nose gets all clogged up. Damn I hate this...

If you're not feeling well either, then allow me to share with you a few beautiful words by Jose Corazon "Huseng Batute" de Jesus from his poem "Pag-Ibig"

Ang Pag-ibig, isipin mo, pag inisip, nasa-puso!
Pag pinuso, nasa-isip, kaya't hindi mo makuro.
Lapitan mo nang matagal ang pagsuyo'y naglalaho;
Layuan mo at kay-lungkot, nananaghoy ang pagsuyo!


Heh. (I'll explain later why I'm suddenly exposing my poetry-loving side for you to see, or maybe I won't)


1 complaints:

Jim M said...

Can you tell me what the poem says? Do you have an English translation?