Thursday, January 13, 2005

Jealousy, turning saints into the sea

I'm currently addicted to this song by The Killers called Mr. Brightside, or as I would call it, "paranoia takes over and inspires a song with an addictively repetitive tune and rhythm"

Now they're going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it's all in my head
But she's touching his chest now

anywayz, in other news, Daniela Hantuchova just took a thrashing from a Russian in the Sydney international tennis tourney... Damn, and I thought she was starting to turn her game around. Guess I'm just gonna have to wait a few more weeks before I start celebrating the epiphany of her old form.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

now isn't that a shame...


1 complaints:

Pinky said...

Omg! I loveee Mr. Brightside by the Killers! It's an amazing song, the lyrics are sooo good! the music video is amazing too.....not to mention the lead siner is dead sexy!!! especially in the music video!