Friday, January 14, 2005

Aussie Open Men's Seeds

Australian Open starts January 17, that's on Monday! Damn, I'm really excited about this. If you can't tell yet, tennis is my absolute favorite sport. Wait, no that's not true. It's MY DAMN FUCKING ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SPORT. I'm addicted to this sport. I can tell you what the nationality of any player in the top 100 (and sometimes in the top 200) is at the drop of a hat. I watch matches intently and analyze each player's strengths and weaknesses, ability and how well they match-up against other players. Hey, some people do basketball, I do tennis. I'd love to talk more about my love affair with this sport (and the tennis players, ooooh, the tennis players) but I think I'll just do that some other time.

Right now, it's time for me to list down the Oz Open Men's and Women's Seedings.

Men's Seeds:
1. Roger Federer (SUI)
2. Andy Roddick (USA)
3. Lleyton Hewitt (AUS)
4. Marat Safin (RUS)
5. Carlos Moya (ESP)
6. Guillermo Coria (ARG)
7. Tim Henman (GBR)
8. Andre Agassi (USA)

9. David Nalbandian (ARG)
10. Gaston Gaudio (ARG)
11. Joachim Johansson (SWE)
12. Guillermo Cañas (ARG)
13. Tommy Robredo (ESP)
14. Sebastien Grosjean (FRA)
15. Mikhail Youzhny (RUS)
16. Tommy Haas (GER)

17. Andrei Pavel (ROM)
18. Nicolas Massu (CHI)
19. Vincent Spadea (USA)
20. Dominik Hrbaty (SVK)
21. Nicolas Kiefer (GER)
22. Ivan Ljubicic (CRO)
23. Fernando GOnzales (CHI)
24. Feliciano Lopez (ESP)

25. Juan Ignacio Chela (ARG)
26. Nikolay Davidenko (RUS)
27. Paradorn Srichaphan (THA)
28. Mario Ancic (CRO)
29. Taylor Dent (USA)
30. Thomas Johansson (SWE)
31. Juan Carlos Ferrero (ESP)
32. Jurgen Melzer (AUT)

I’ll do the women's seeding on another post since this post is starting to get really long...

0 complaints: