Thursday, January 20, 2005

Feeling Slightly Well

Yes I am...

I'm still having a bout with this nasty cold, but I think I'm starting to win (less nose dripping) Unfortunately, this cold is a pretty pesky fighter (a la Lleyton Hewitt) and has now begun to attack my throat as I am losing my voice little by little. DAMN YOU FUCKING cold-causing virus!!!

In other news (yes there are other things happening in my life outside of gross nose-related sickness), I just finished doing some important stuff (but still alot more to do)... After doing these important stuff, I sat back and watched "The Amazing Race". Good thing too, I was on the verge of converting to atheism when Jonathan and Victoria got eliminated which to me was a sign from God that, yes, He does exist. Maybe the cold is some sort of punishment for doubting His existence? whatcha think?

After watching Jonathan get booted off his pants (i mean that literally, coz half the episode he was walking around Ethiopia on his red boxers... eerrhgg), I started randomly pressing numbers on the remote, until I caught sight of Spongebob on Nick... Heh... I have to say that was probably one of the funniest Spongebob episodes I have ever seen... I was laughing my head off watching the whole Bikini Bottom gang rocking on at the half time show of a football (american) match. Heh...

Aussie Open on Star Sports the whole day! Yeah!!! I just saw Federer win an entertaining match over Takao Suzuki of Japan (whose ranking is > 200). After the match, Jim Courier interviewed Roger and that was hella funny too. Daniela's second roud match is on tomorrow... Hope Star shows it.


p.s.

I'm not really thinking about converting to atheism... I was just trying to articulate how happy I am that Jonathan is out of The Amazing Race in a very creative way........................


okay, so it's not so creative... but at least give me props for trying? right? right? no? ................ how about now? still no? oh well...

1 complaints:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the war with the colds.. hey i heard there's a way you can connect blogspot to LJ ha.. swiTch swiTch :p -abumeLt