Monday, April 9, 2007

Another Round of Aimless Spitting

1. The Chicago Deep Dish White Cheese Pizza from Sbarro is really good. That fish fillet thing in some sort of sauce that's put on top of the spaghetti is pretty good too.

2.
Rachael Yamagata.

3. I don't know who I'm voting for yet. This is an election year right? Theres a lack of political ads these days. Maybe those politicians got the good sense of reallocating their millions to some other effort than putting up stupid ads on primetime tv.

Oh, wait.


4. I just remembered that I need to call my ISP to upgrade to a faster internet connection.

5. A couple of months ago, I was browsing t
hrough Powerbooks Alabang when I saw a copy of:
It has since disappeared from where I saw it... so it was probably their only copy?

6. Speaking of Works of Neil, did you know that Stardust is coming out soon?

7. Stewie Vs Fiddy

Stewie for Govarner!

0 complaints: