Friday, April 20, 2007

A well thought-out silence is the best response to an intense situation.

It's that little souvenir of a terrible year
which makes my eyes feel sore

and who ever would've thought
the books that you brought were all I loved you for.

Oh the devil in me said,
go down to the shed, I know where I belong

but the only thing I ever really wanted to say
was wrong, was wrong, was wrong.


It's that little souvenir of a colorful year
which makes me smile inside

so I cynically, cynically say, the world is that way,
surprise, surprise, surprise, surprise, surprise.



Here's where the story ends,
ooh, here's where the story ends.


Harriet Wheeler's voice is really calming. Just what I needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's hard not to feel offended, no matter what side of the fence you decide to fall on. It's especially hard not to feel offended, because it's so hard to try not to feel the nudge of the elbow to my rib.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes things just fall awkwardly into place, and you just have to accept it. Sometimes I wish I could honestly say that it was done on purpose, just so I could have more satisfaction in turning my fists into two fingers.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You know what asshole? If I knew it needed to be saved right then and there, I would have done more about it. But now that I know what you really think, I sure as hell won't be doing anything even if your life depended on it.

Motherfucker.

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
And someone will say what is lost can never be saved
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage



3 complaints:

geebee said...

A well thought-out silence is the best response to an intense situation.
>> Yes. Silence that says a lot.

>> Sometimes, you surprise me. Wala lang...

hellgod said...

Surprise!


A well thought-out silence is the best response to an intense situation.
>> Yes. Silence that says a lot.

Not that I know if this actually works. I'm not really a confrontational person, you know?

:p

geebee said...

Not that I know if this actually works. I'm not really a confrontational person, you know?

>> It can work. Pero mas okay pa rin siguro if nasasabi talaga kung anumang dapat sabihin. But, oh well, same here; I'm not a confrontational person rin naman kasi.