Sunday, July 23, 2006

I am picky.

There are a lot of things that you will never get me to eat. Even if your life depended on it.

-------------------------------

Last weekend my high school friend Kate had her wedding, and the real awesome thing was that the wedding was held at our old high school. We came from a Catholic parochial school, so our Academy was managed by the local parish church. The church I'm talking about is an old Spanish-era church that houses the Bamboo Organ (the only one in existence anywhere in this world.) In fact, every year our school hosts the Bamboo Organ Festival, where classical musicians from other countries visit our school and play with the Organ with all their heart. The best thing about it, of course, is that we don't have classes on the first day of the Festival. But I digress.

Anywayz, congrats Kate and Eric! Have a good life ahead of you, and sorry for (gulp) being late :)

-------------------------------

I want to study a foreign language, but I'm not sure if I'll ever have free time for it. Is there a Czech/Slovakian Embassy here in Manila? Learning my Slavics should come in handy when I eventually meet Daniela and Nicole

0 complaints: