Sunday, September 18, 2005

If I was more Socio-Politically Relevant...

I'd Look Like this:

Nice.

Now go and do yourself here and don't forget to show me -> hellgod_13@yahoo.com. (And if you get really bored, you can go do me there too... I mean, draw me... with the southpark thing... you can draw me there. Good)

---------------------------------------------------

If your looking for good music to listen to, I'd recommend music by Badly Drawn Boy (Silent Sigh, A Peak You Reach and The Shining are some highly-recommended songs) and Death Cab for Cutie (The Sound of Settling, We Looked Like Giants and Transatlanticism) and Damien Rice (his whole O album is great) and Nick Drake. Really nice to listen to especially if your sitting in front of a computer, or a desk, or in a car, or a bus, or a jeep, or a plane plain plane (oh my fucking g, I can't spell a-i-r-p-l-a-n-e)

7 complaints:

Anonymous said...

uy, Badly Drawn Boy yung gumawa ng soundtrack ng About A Boy ah

Anonymous said...

-jjay

hellgod said...

yep, si Nick Drake naman may songs sa soundtrack ng Garden State

dansky said...

uy ang cute ng south park, m gonna try "do" a bit of south park too =D

strandedsoul said...

alvin help needed badly!!! i'll email you ok? tnx bgo pala url ko

peejay said...

great recommendations. do me (and yourself) a favor and check out the perishers. i have a feeling you'll like them. listen to "sway," "pills," "weekends," and "trouble sleeping." their album, "let there be morning" is amazing.

btw, congrats on your new job. =)

hellgod said...

dans: patingin ha hehehe...

pj: sige, i'll check them out...