Monday, August 1, 2005

Pass It On

Floi(Cluelessss) tagged me (weeks ago...) to answer these music-type questions from her blog (that someone else also passed on to her for answering. Sort of like chain mail, except without all the luck stuff attached to it)

I've written (typed) down my answer for this weeks ago, just never got around to actually posting it because either I never had the time or was too lazy to log on here. Nowadays I got lots of time to do stuff(to be more accurate: I got lots of time to waste), so here goes mine...

Total volume of music files on my computer:
somewhere around 2 gb.

The last CD I bought:
Imago's Take Two... But once I get out of my prolonged "I'm broke" state, I'll buy Coldplay’s X&Y cd, The Killer's Hot Fuss cd, and all the other cd’s that I've missed out on because I have zero money (or because I can't get over the fact that if I spend the last remaining pesos in my wallet, I'll have zero money. Did I ever tell you that being a soon to be ex-student is tough?) I also dug up my brother's cd collection recently. I think he has all the Pumpkins and Pearl Jam discs in here. Good thing he didn't take them with him when he moved in to his awesome new house. Now I'm (musically) enjoying a 90's throwback.

Song playing right now:
Nine Inch Nails - The Wretched Travis – Why Does It Always Rain On Me

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
(There's alot... so I'll just limit this list to one song per artist)
1. Coldplay – Shiver

So I look in your direction
But you pay me no attention
And you know how much I need you
But you never even see me

2. Jeff Buckley – Last Goodbye
Here

3. Skunk Anansie – Hedonism
I hope you’re feeling happy now
I see you feel no pain at all it seems
I wonder what you’re doin now
I wonder if you think of me at all
Do you still play the same moves now
Or are those special moods for someone else
I hope you’re feeling happy now

4. Damien Rice – Delicate
we might kiss
when we are alone
when nobody’s watchin’
we might take it home
we might make out
when nobody's there
it's not that we're scared
it's just that it's delicate

5. Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees

She looks like the real thing
She tastes like the real thing
My fake plastic love
But I can't help the feeling
I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run


Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:
If you go crazy answering these kinds of questions then go right ahead and post it on your blog. Let me hear about it.

1 complaints:

Anonymous said...

On Media Arianna's Reinvention of the Blog
LOS ANGELES, July 25, 2005 -- Arianna Huffington's new internet site was barely out of the gate when critics lit into it - and into her - with a vengeance.


Visit My Blog Instant Online Degree Program