Monday, July 11, 2005

ummm.... teessis

Just a few hours more till the submission of our thesis. I told myself when I started writing in this blog that there are some things I'll never talk about here. One of them is this seemingly never-ending college thesis.

You may have noticed (if you wanted to pay attention) that I haven't posted much here in the past few weeks. Blame it on this bitch called "Thesis" (or you can thank the thesis for my absence, if that's what works); it sapped me of my time (and brain cells) and prevented me from coming up with something that's a little better than moronic. It's worse than a bad girlfriend. (Not that I'd ever had an experience with a bad girlfriend before... anywayz...)

Just a little less than five hours now until the deadline... Right now I'm talking with my groupmates online while we're trying to find some bugs in our system (our thesis is an Expert System,
google it.) Well, actually I'm not, but they are...

Anywayz... So it's finally done... Were passing it later... all those months of hard work, sleepless nights... It all comes down to this, the cornerstone of our college life..... Our ticket to becoming highly-payed corporate dummies..... The instant fake answer to the usual job interview questions (Interviewer: "What was the biggest challenge you've ever faced?" or "What was your proudest academic achievement?" Me: "ummm.... teessis." Interviewer: "How do you define success" Me: "ummm.... teessis"). The cornerstone of my college life, hmmmm....







Ah fuck it... Buti na lang tapos na pucha...

5 complaints:

mainepot said...

oy lilibre nyo nako pagtpos ng defense ah!!!!

abumelth said...

ahh thesis.. yes, we love it. i am dead tired (after 36 hours of staying awake, yes i counted my waking hours) but still sitting in front of the computer (trying to read all of neruda's poems).

jjay said...

first moment i met you (that was the hobbit vs smurf thing) i knew u were exceptional. i dont really know if we're on the same side, (u are a curious being, batang north lumaki sa south), but i recognize that you're that damn good. ngayon nasa lugar ka na d ako makapunta. congrats. lipad. ingat.

hellgod said...

maine: sige ba, may isang stick ka ng fishball, on me...

mel: hinay-hinay lang sa neruda... ano, nabasa mo na ba yung Puedo Escribir? ayos no... may english translation din yun na kasama sa pdf...

jjay: too much compliment (baka sumabog ulo ko), but thanks... anywayz, things are just a matter of time... some people just get headstarts, but it doesn't(shouldn't) affect the greatness of the outcome. few months from now, we're all gonna be standing on equal ground and we could look back on this and we'll realize that all we lost was time, not honor or dignity or anything of that sort. (hey did this turn into an advice column? damn... you don't really need this do ya?)

a p a n y said...

congrats on your thesis!
i remember the day we submitted ours. i took pictures of it and everything. especially the page with the adviser's and panel's signatures. HAHAHAHA! nahagilap kasi si Borgz to sign. joke! hahaha.
congrats! this post was so funny (esp the last line) i laughed out loud. lol!