Thursday, July 21, 2005

Stupid Phone Number!

Tomorrow (later actually) I'll be starting my job hunting as I take the P&G test. Hope I do well. Really well. And on Monday, I'll be taking the the test for SPL WorldGroup, where my brother works in. I'm applying there coz the company seems to be in very good standing (and not because my bro's wife just so happens to conviniently be working there too, for the company's HR department, as the recruitment head (no, I am not taking advantage of that opportunity) (i think)). Anywayz, hope I do well in there too...

Last Friday there was a job fair in DLSU so I went there and passed my resume to some companies. It's been three working days since, and I haven't received a call from them yet, so I kind of start to wonder. Don't these freaking companies want my ass?? Then I see an extra copy of my resume lying around the house and I realize, wtmf!?!? The contact number I put there was wrong! My phone number read 805-2**5 instead of 805-2**4...

STUPID!

Now they're gonna call some other house in Las Piñas looking for me (assuming they do try to contact me), expecting to talk to my ass but instead get told off because they have the wrong number.


That house better be polite.

4 complaints:

mainepot said...

Pagdasal mo nalang na sa cellphone sila tumawag

monsterboy said...

Hey, grad ka na pala? Congrats, and happy job hunting. My personal (unsolicited though) advice is take a break between school and work. Kahit na one week lang. It'll give you time for yourself.

Btw, those are great Neil Gaiman pics!

Ps. I have my TMC tickets already. Yatzee!

hellgod said...

monsterboy: actually di pa ko graduate, sa october 1 pa... pero la na rin naman ako ginagawa sa school ngayon eh... yep, i'll definitely take a break before i start working... problem nga lang sa spl(my kuya's company) august 1 na start ng training, tpos baka wala na daw susunod na batch na ihi-hire after nun, kaya i'm forced to choose to start working immediately(read: next week) or let this opportunity pass. sucks...

sama mo ko sa shanghai!

maine: onga eh, buti na lang tama yung cell num ko dun, and yung dalawang email address ko... anywayz, ang cheap naman nila kung ayaw nilang tumawag sa cell (hehehe joke lang)

a p a n y said...

hahaha. i think that happened to Mel too. LOL!
happy graduation!
btw. di ka muna magbabakasyon/break or something? kasi some companies (esp. the good ones) ang bagal ng HR department. like a good couple a months after the last interview. kala mo di ka na tanggap tapos pag nagsign ka na with another company biglang tatawag. asar. paimportanteh! anyway...good luck with your job hunting! :D