Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tricks

I just changed my blog layout to a much simpler one. But just like your salary, or that feeling of greatness and superiority you sometimes get, I don't think it's gonna last. So for posterity's sake, here's a screenshot.


I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to do something boring to make me sleepy. But instead of making me want to go to bed, I stayed up all night trying to find the perfect combination of the green-colored font on the green-hued background for the title above. I'm obsessive-compulsive that way.



----------------
Now playing: Skunk Anansie - Hedonism
via FoxyTunes

5 complaints:

monsterboy said...

I actually like the new layout. It's uses up the screen more. Which reminds me, I need to change blog layouts soon. Soon.

monsterboy said...

Grr, a typo resulting in a grammatical error. Tsk!!!

alvin, kid repetitive said...

I've actually been using this template for my other blog for some time now. The only thing I'm not digging is some of my widgets in the sidebar can't align to the right, so I had to remove them.

Grr, a typo resulting in a grammatical error. Tsk!!!

Ha! Isusumbong kita sa Grade School English titser mo.

Michelle said...

Mukhang mas flexible yung Blogspot kesa LJ (I think), hanggang 10 links lang pwede sa sidebar ng LJ for free accounts :(

alvin, kid repetitive said...

yeah, I think you can put unlimited # of links on blogger's widgets... lipat na!