Wednesday, September 24, 2008

That Box Is Now Empty

I just got my new (work) laptop last week. So far, everything is going well, except for the part where I can't send or receive emails on my Outlook. It's really annoying me big time.

------------------

It's been raining pretty much the whole night.

------------------


Did you know that Ping Lacson
blogs? It's kind of interesting. I wonder if it's actually him who writes on it or just a really smart intern. He posted the transcript of his privilege speech on his blog and I just found it hilarious that the / and // are still there to denote the short and long pauses.

You'd think the intern would remember to remove them before clicking "PUBLISH POST"


------------------

I'm hungry. And there's no ready-to-eat food in my ref or anywhere in my kitchen for that matter. Damn it. I said in my previous post that I brought home one box of Royce' Dark Chocolate. Well, the problem is it was just one box and that box is now empty.

------------------

Funny thing. Last Friday marked my 3rd year working for my company. It's also the only company I've ever worked for after I graduated from college. I didn't think I'd be so loyal, but I apparently am. Funny thing about loyalty, is there's usually an underlying reason that motivates it. Money, comfort, contentment, safety and security. Actual happiness. Or actual laziness that prevents you from searching for a better replacement. Funny, that.


----------------
Now playing: Radiohead - Street Spirit
via FoxyTunes

2 complaints:

gillboard said...

i doubt na si ping ang nagsusulat dun yung tao... i don't even think he visits that... siguro minsan lang... hehehe

alvin, kid repetitive said...

yeah, Ping/the intern is pretty consistent with the replies to the comments. Either he's a very ardent blogger, or he just has way too much time in his hands.