Saturday, April 12, 2008

Buzzed

Just got my head shaved (blade numero dos) and now, whenever I'm bored, I just run my hands all over my head. I like how the stubbles feel on my hand... Now I know why Britney did it.

------------------------------


If you're ever going to eat at Cyma, make sure you order their Saganaki. It's awesome. And if you like cheese and good burger as much as I do, you'd love their Bifteka. Wagyu beef burger with a big block of Feta Cheese right on top. Mouth-watering, bites of good food is what it is.





----------------
Now playing: Phoenix - Long Distance Call
via FoxyTunes

2 complaints:

geebee-109 said...

Waa. I took that picture! :P Dapat bayaran tayo ng Cyma for advertising. Hihihi.

alvin said...

yeah, I stole it from your Multiply hahaha.

Dapat bayaran tayo ng Cyma for advertising. Hihihi.
Onga, ang dami na nyang mention sa mga blogs/photo uploads natin haha