Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's Not Like I Was 21 For Two Years.

About the same time last year, I was doing some reflection about myself. So I'll do it again today. Ooooh, I guess I have a new a tradition.

The thing is I don't really know what to reflect on. I still like tennis, watching The Amazing Race, The Simpsons and Family Guy, listening to Damien Rice, Jeff Buckley and Modest Mouse, food tripping, traveling and beach bumming, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Portman and Neil Gaiman, and I also still have the occasional bouts of angst like I'm stuck in the 90's.

I also still don't know if I've already gone through or have yet to meet my quarter-life crisis. On the positive side, I can say that my sleeping, eating and drinking habits have gone to the complete opposite direction to the one that's probably classified as "good". It's a positive because I know how people say that admitting you have a problem is the first step to solving them. Ha!

Here's to hoping that hitting strides and kicking asses will never be things of the past.

----------------
Now playing: The Killers - Everything Will Be Alright
via FoxyTunes

7 complaints:

acey said...

interesting new tradition, ha. =)

kid repetitive said...

yeah, but I really should have better things to do than blog the night before my birthday hahaha

aajao said...

binoy. belated happy birthday :)
quarter-life crisis na yan. susunod mid-life crisis, tapos old age crisis. lololol. :p

totomai said...

hehe belated!

ayan 'vin nagbigay na sa yo ng aviso si kuya jon natin hehe

PS

enjoy cambodia sa july hehe

kid repetitive said...

haha onga, I'll take the advise from the expert :D

Thanks for the greetings!

lateralus said...

Umm... belated? hehe

Quarterlife? You expect to live til you're 92? hehe

kid repetitive said...

I better.

:))