Friday, August 17, 2007

I can't wait for the fourth one.

Traffic was insufferable last Wednesday. I left the office a few minutes before 11am, I got home a few minutes after 3pm. It took more than an hour to travel from Ayala corner Paseo de Roxas to Buendia corner Pasong Tamo. That's probably less than 5 kilometers right there. Waist-high flood covered most parts of Buendia from Pasong Tamo to the Pasay/Makati boundary. I was on the very first row of the bus and it was sort of surreal watching the bus go through the murky waters like it was a boat.

Right now, it's 7am. I'm almost ready to leave my desk, and the thick gray clouds outside are threatening to unload on the city again. The third typhoon to hit the country in two weeks is reportedly getting stronger.

I hate working past midnight and having to go home at 9 in the morning. But don't quote me on that.


----------------
Now playing: Death Cab for Cutie - The Sound of Settling
via FoxyTunes

4 complaints:

infobuilder said...

no one's gonna quote you... :)

aajao said...

nabiktima ka rin ng bwiset na trapik nang araw na ito. hehe..

alvin said...

speak for yourself mike...

aajao: traffic was awful... tapos sobrang puno pa mga bus, ang hirap sumakay. But I still prefer heavy rains over hot hot heat hehe.

geebee said...

I hate working past midnight and having to go home at 9 in the morning. But don't quote me on that.

i just did. hahaha. you've probably heard me say this same line - many times over. well, my manager knows na naman that i don't exactly like having a night shift - i told him kaya hindi na bagong balita yan tungkol sa akin. =)