Wednesday, June 20, 2007

To Commemorate the Hotness, 2007

My parents just got back from Boracay a few hours ago (They celebrated their 33rd wedding anniversary there.) From the bits and pieces of stories that I've heard, looks like they completely enjoyed their first time in the island :D

Tomorrow, I'll be heading to Boracay myself. Wooohoooo! I'll be there till Sunday with some officemates. Last year, I was at Boracay from June 21 to June 24 too. Looks like those four days have become part of my annual Boracay tradition. :p

I'll post pics later when I get back. See you then!


2 complaints:

mhia said...

katuwa nman parents mo, sa bora pa ngcelebrate ng anniversary!

ei my parents have been married 33 yrs n din! hehe wala lng

hellgod said...

yup, and first time pa nila sa Boracay :p