Saturday, November 25, 2006

Apany tagged me

Apany tagged me to share 6 weird things about myself... which is kind of tough because at the top of my head, I can only count 4. Tch.

1. I am a little bit obsessive-compulsive (oxymoronic, I know, but bear with me) about a lot of things. Not one of those things? My job.

2. I choose not to eat many different kinds of food, even if I haven't tasted them ever in my life. Just because. (I also love peanut butter, but hate peanuts.)

3. I like watching cooking shows even if I don't cook. I just like looking at the finished products.

4. I love Lost, but I stopped watching it during the first season, when I missed one episode. (okay, so I guess that means I used to love Lost.)

5. I hate meetings/trainings/gatherings that start with "Please state your name, and tell everyone something interesting bout yourself." I think I have the right to stay uninsteresting and not be a liar, thank you very much.

6. I like the Scissor Sisters. They're so... happy. :D

0 complaints: