Monday, October 31, 2005

Much Has Been Said...

Bought the Bamboo album "Light Peace Love"

I have to admit it's a really good album... Not really a big fan of the band, but after hearing the whole album, I gotta say, yeah it's very impressive.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Halloween kids.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got to eat at Cibo last week. I always wanted to do that place but never got around to actually eating there. So last Sunday, we went over to my brother's house in Cainta where we had lunch, then later that night went to Gateway Mall in Araneta (site of my 7-hour Neil Gaiman Experience) because my parents have never been there and they wanted to check out the place. I treated my parents, my kuya and his wife (my sis was in Puerto Galera, where apparently, she got stung by a jellyfish) to celebrate (celebrate nga ba talaga ang tawag dun??? gagastos ka para sa kabusugan ng iba? not that I'm complaining, but....) my first paycheck. Anywayz, I highly recommend the Funghi Pizza, forgot what it's called but it's the pizza with mushrooms in it, and the La Foresta Pasta.

/end of plug

---------------------------------------------------------------

Caught season 3 of 24 on AXN some days ago. That show is damn good.

---------------------------------------------------------------

3 complaints:

Anonymous said...

Yum, Cibo! I love eating there. Unfortunately I usually eat there only when I'm with my parents because it's a bit too much for my student budget. Haha! Naks, sumusweldo na! :p

-Mela

mae said...

oyyyy! sweet naman.. hehe... first pay check for the family. :) lapit na Xmas! get together naman tayo ulit :P

hellgod said...

Mela: Onga eh, kaya ang ginawa namin, share-share na lng sa pasta and pizza hehehe...

Mae: Sige ba, si apany nga pala, nakita ko sa building namin... mag-gygym daw sya sa fitness first hehe :)