Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy fucking birthday.

Just a short summary of how my day has gone so far:

I woke up at 4 am because I was feeling pain from the rashes from my shingles. I had a hard time going back to sleep after that. Went to the doctor after having lunch (spaghetti that my mom cooked, since she knows that's my favorite) to get my shingles checked and got prescribed an anti-viral drug and pain killers by the doctor.

So I took the pain killers because the rashes (which weren't really rashes anymore but were blisters on my upper back and chest) were really painful... And it turned out that I'm allergic to the pain killers, so now my right eye and eyelids are swollen, just like what happens when I take aspirin and ibuprofen..

And the day isn't even close to ending yet.

Happy fucking birthday.

4 complaints:

totomai said...

still a very happy bday to you

alvin, kid repetitive said...

thanks for the moral support totomai! lol

Anonymous said...

belated hapi bday ..hihi.. - camsdcute

alvin, kid repetitive said...

thanks Cami! Happy birthday din and congrats sa inyo ni Marlon on the engagement!