Friday, November 7, 2008

Owned In the Head

I don't know what's gotten into me lately, but my musical mood has been pointing me to the direction of these 4 artists who fall on the folk/soul/blues/jazz genre...

Amos Lee:


Duffy:



Adele:



Ray LaMontagne:


They're all great, right? I don't know what it says about my current state of mind, or if it's just completely coincidental. But it does make me want to start thinking, except that involves too much effort.

I was talking to my friend and former teammate Karon to make sense of some things, and well, I still don't know. I'm not that good with introspection, my mind always sidetracks me.

...

2 complaints:

infobuilder said...

Join us. I'm sure you'll learn how to introspect pretty quickly.

alvin, kid repetitive said...

Mike, you're making it sound like I should join a cult. :D