Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Things That Are 5 Years In The Making

I've been heaping a heavy dose of instant yakisoba, pancit canton and chicken noodles on my hungry mouth for the past few weeks. If not that, it's usually tuna or corned beef from the can.

I need to learn how to cook good food. Badly.

---------------------------------------

In other news, my favorite hottie Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia is in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open! She's been a quarterfinalist at a Grand Slam thrice before, but the last time was in 2003 when she was still 19. She beat my other favorite hottie Maria Kirilenko (from the earlier post) in a two hour match, 1-6, 6-4, 6-4.

She next faces teenager Agnieszka Radwanska, who comes from my favorite Polish city of Krakow :P

Podme Daniela!






----------------
Now playing: Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter [Live]
via FoxyTunes

4 complaints:

geebee-109 said...

I've been heaping a heavy dose of instant yakisoba, pancit canton and chicken noodles on my hungry mouth for the past few weeks. If not that, it's usually tuna or corned beef from the can.

>> Sorry, huli yata ako sa balita. Are you living away from your parents' house already?

I need to learn how to cook good food. Badly.

Haha. Akala ko talaga before eh marunong ka magluto.

Mag-sandwich ka na lang para hindi instant noodles forever ang diet mo. :P

alvin said...

Geebee: It's the other way around... My parents are living away from my house :p (they spend a few weeks in Manila and a few weeks in the province)

Kai said...

I was happy to see her in the semis. I really thought she was gonna beat Ivanovic. I was rooting for her.

alvin said...

Yeah, sayang she was leading 6-0, 2-0 and playing flawless tennis daw (I was in the office so di ko napanood)

oh well, I hope Daniela goes on playing with her great form.

Rafa reached the semis too, that's a first time for him in the Aussie Open din, right