Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gdansk!

I just realized that I haven't written about my Gdansk trip yet.

So, in a few word: Gdansk is such a beautiful city. It is right up there in Northern Poland by the Baltic Coast, and is just a few kilometers from the cities of Sopot and Gdynia. Like Warsaw, Gdansk was badly damaged during WWII, and also like Warsaw, fortunately, it's historical Main Town was rebuilt to its former glory. In my opinion, Gdansk's Old/Main Town is the most beautiful one I've seen among those I've blogged about.

Here are my pics from the trip:

The weather didn't cooperate too much with us though... There were scattered rain showers the two days we were there. It was still fun though, just wasn't the best weather for taking pictures :p



----------------
Now playing: Snow Patrol - It's Beginning To Get To Me
via FoxyTunes

2 complaints:

dorkzter said...

it is beautiful indeed. :D

alvin said...

The Neptune fountain in front of the Main Town Hall tower, and Arthur's Court (the white building behind the fountain) looks great. The pictures don't do them enough justice.