Sunday, April 9, 2006

Take Me Out

I have to take a vacation soon. I can't believe I don't have any out-of-town beach trip planned in the next few months. I hate this. Somebody take me out.

------------------------------------------------

Last night, I had dinner with my college friends at NSG. We try to keep up with each other by having dinner once every two weeks. Earlier in the week I met up with some of my high school friends at the Starbucks place in Las Pinas, I try to meet up with them once every two months because I'm a lazy bastard (Heh.)The big news is that our friend Kate will be getting hitched soon (in the next few months of 2006)

Congrats Kate and Boyfriend/Future Husband! :)

(I was trying to lobby for the ring-bearer role but I think they already got some freakin kid for the part. Daymn.)

7 complaints:

strandedsoul said...

in the next few months! sabi ko na e floi won't believe me i saw her ring sa friendster kso didn't ask her eh...who told you?

yey congrats k katie!!!

strandedsoul said...

btw..

I can't believe I don't have any out-of-town beach trip planned in the next few months.>>>ako pede basta libre wokoko

janny said...

alvin?! no beach plans?! bora tickets u like? :D

satisfy.me said...

foine foine. you won ayj. hehe... shiet... i can't believe kate's gonna get married. i can't even keep a decent boyfriend, much less a hubby. pffft. (nakakaiyak naman focker)

hellgod said...

Floi and Aygee, maybe you could join us in one of our Starbucks sessions next time :p


Jan: kung pwede nga sana, dun na ako nagstay ng buong April and May eh hehehe

satisfy.me said...

alvin, sure sure... as long as you INVITE us... hahaha

strandedsoul said...

^_^