Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's Elementary.

Ika nga ni Sherlock Holmes: Change is afoot.

Well, no, that's not what he actually says, but it fits my narrative, so whatever.

----------------------------

500 Days of Summer = Awesome Movie. In fact, it's the best movie I've seen this year. It's like the '00s version of Before Sunrise for me (the only other romantic movie that I actually like.) (Yes, I know neither movie actually ends up with anyone being together, which isn't really romantic, but that's what makes them awesome and true.) (and please don't judge me and my ideas of romance just based on the types of romantic movies I like) (yes I'm being defensive)

Also, Zooey Deschanel rocks my socks. Zooey is in a folksy band called She and Him, where she's all kinds of awesome.


See? Eto pa:


No wonder Tom went in and out of a couple of quarterlife crises because of her.

3 complaints:

abumelt said...

Ohh, more hype. It seems like I'm the only who hasn't seen this yet.

alvin, kid repetitive said...

Watch it! I think it's one of those movies that you will really like, or would get upset over because of the ideas it presents :p

abumelt said...

You nailed it when you said it's this year's Before Sunrise. It was alright, but I liked Before Sunrise better.