Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Da da da, da da, Da da da.

Great song, awesome voices.




Randomly stalking people while singing? Sounds like a great idea while walking around the streets of Paris.

-----------------------------------------


And here's another good one. Great old school song sung by a great old school voice.

-----------------------------------------

Been watching the 15th season of the Amazing Race on Studio 23. They broadcast it via satellite, so it starts on time, and with no commercial breaks. Best way to watch TAR! Only six teams left, and I like all of them. It's been a pretty good season so far, they've been to Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia and Dubai. The last Dubai episode was AWESOME.

-----------------------------------------

I had another bout with the flu 2 weeks ago which lasted for more than a week. Never went to the doctor though so I have no idea what kind of flu I had. What's annoying is this is the 2nd time I've gotten the flu this year, after paying for flu vaccine earlier. Before the vaccine, I've gotten the flu maybe once or twice in my life.

Thanks, flu vaccine. You were worthless.

2 complaints:

geebee said...

Thanks, flu vaccine. You were worthless.

>> Haha. And my manager here was encouraging us to get vaccinated last week para daw di kami tamaan ng second wave ng H1N1.

alvin, kid repetitive said...

If the vaccine is specifically for H1N1, then ibig sabihin nun, the vaccine will help you avoid the swine flu, pero yung ibang strains ng flu (you know, the 1,439 other ones), pwede mo pa ring makuha. :p

Anyway, is the vaccine free?