Sunday, May 3, 2009

Timmy is a Communist!

Two nice videos I found while loitering around the world wide sapot. (That's what I've been doing while I'm stuck at my house.)

Twitter in Real Life


Facebook Manners and You


Oh, I wish I had embarrassing photos of people I hated... And I guess twitter (or plurking) rule #1 should be: if it's too embarrassing to recite to random people in the streets, don't tweet it (or don't post it as a facebook status update.)



Edited to add:


This has got to be the funniest shit on this cheeseballfest of a tv show. Scream On! Scream On! Screeeeaaaam On!

WAHAHAHAHA



----------------
Now playing: Modest Mouse - Karma's Payment
via FoxyTunes

3 complaints:

abumeLt said...

Yay, for rubbing it in. Oh by the way, did you hear, he's part of the Top 3. *smiles*

alvin, kid repetitive said...

Yup, I didn't doubt that he'll survive that. The train wrecks always do :p

Michelle said...

aliw ang facebook manners hahaha

modern app on an ancient computer, galing ng juxtapose :p