Two nice videos I found while loitering around the world wide sapot. (That's what I've been doing while I'm stuck at my house.)
Twitter in Real Life
Watch Real Life Twitter on CollegeHumor
Facebook Manners and You
Oh, I wish I had embarrassing photos of people I hated... And I guess twitter (or plurking) rule #1 should be: if it's too embarrassing to recite to random people in the streets, don't tweet it (or don't post it as a facebook status update.)
Edited to add:
This has got to be the funniest shit on this cheeseballfest of a tv show. Scream On! Scream On! Screeeeaaaam On!
WAHAHAHAHA
----------------
Now playing: Modest Mouse - Karma's Payment
via FoxyTunes
3 complaints:
Yay, for rubbing it in. Oh by the way, did you hear, he's part of the Top 3. *smiles*
Yup, I didn't doubt that he'll survive that. The train wrecks always do :p
aliw ang facebook manners hahaha
modern app on an ancient computer, galing ng juxtapose :p
Post a Comment