It kinda makes you want to... break into song?
I love the limestone cliffs,
I love the big lagoons,
I love the scenic sights,
I love this kick-ass crew*,
*plus Tim who was taking the picture
I love Coron, in all its greatness.
Boom de ya da, boom de ya da, boom de ya da, boom de ya da!
I love the blue sea,
I love the fine white sand,
I love the sunset,
I love the wildlife!
I love Coron, and all it's awesomeness!
Boom de ya da, boom de ya da, boom de ya da, boom de ya da!!!
--------------------
More pics here:
http://bloodsportandriot.multiply.com/photos/album/57/Coron_Awesomeness_-_Day_1
http://bloodsportandriot.multiply.com/photos/album/58/Coron_Awesomeness_-_Day_2
http://bloodsportandriot.multiply.com/photos/album/59/Coron_Awesomeness_-_Day_3
http://bloodsportandriot.multiply.com/photos/album/61/Coron_Awesomeness_-_Day_4
and check out ceravi, miabaybeh, randmcnally and firithduialion39 on multiply for more pics.
Goodbye, Canada!
3 months ago
6 complaints:
I kinda want to see you break into song.
if you watch me while I'm taking a bath (don't), you probably will.
Eeeee, the mental image. Btw, how much did you spend for transpo/acomm?
Airfare was 2k (cebu pac promo fare), the place was ~1,400 (for 4 nights na yun :D)
The boat and other transpo, not sure, 10 kasi kaming naghati ng expenses eh hehe...
yay, Coron! beautiful island. (an ex-girlfriend lives there... ssshh..)
:P
Summer fling? Layo naman ng narating mo Jon haha :D
Post a Comment