Damn It. So apparently Lotte Koala Biscuit (Family Pack)(Chocolate Filled)(Double Chocolate Flavor) is contaminated with Melamine. I ate a whole pack when I was in Hong Kong a few weeks ago.
Well, the bright side is, this buys me a viable excuse to go on endless sick leaves from work. Officemate: Absent ka na naman? Tamad ka talaga.
Anyway.
Me: What? You're calling me lazy? Don't you know what I'm going through??? My kidneys are failing because of the Lotte Koala Biscuit pack that I ate 3 weeks ago! I'm so sick my piss is milk chocolate and my shit is shaped like koalas!
------------------------
The Amazing Race 13 premiered last Monday am here in Manila. The 13th season's first leg had teams going to Brazil. Woohoo! I'm a huge TAR geek so I'm happy the show's back. However, the premiere wasn't as exciting as I thought it could've been, partly because the tasks weren't that hard, and partly because the Married Beekeeping senior citizens were so slow and unexciting, their elimination was basically a foregone conclusion. Last year's premiere was awesome, because really, it's hard to top braying donkeys in Ireland when it comes to comic relief.
----------------
Now playing: Massive Attack - Live With Me
via FoxyTunes
Goodbye, Canada!
3 months ago
9 complaints:
hey, alvin, i hope nothing bad happens to you or your kidneys! :D at ang cute naman ng shape ng poop ah! koala. haha.
thanks for dropping by my blog! :D
I'm fine. So far. :))
LOL @ "endless sick leaves"
minsan iniisip ko rin yan. hahaha
Hey, you can still drink some Jolly Cow before they go melamine-free.
hindi ka kasi nag-share!!
haha, onga eh, dapat pala pinakain kita ng maraming chocolate koala biscuits Camille. baka yun pa yung magpapataba sayo.
ndi ba mas papayat si camille sa kaka-koala poop? =P
Nope, matibay tiyan nyan eh.
(Now if that was you...)
LOL :D
Post a Comment