After about a month, my passport is finally back from Thailand!
Ok... so the reason why it was in Thailand was because I was applying for a visa to Poland. I'll be there for about 3 months to have extensive training for a new role. We were actually supposed to leave sometime mid-August, but our visa got delayed for various reasons... But now that it's here, we're almost sure to leave on Saturday. =D
We didn't get the Schengen Visa that I mentioned in one of my previous posts though, so we might not be able to jet around other European countries like we hoped to. (The 15 Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Greece, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain and Sweden.)
Just a bit of story here: when I first told my friends that I'll be going on a trip to Warsaw, they initially thought I said war zone, which made them mildly confused.
----------------
Now playing: The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
via FoxyTunes
Goodbye, Canada!
3 months ago
4 complaints:
hope you enjoy Warsaw and the rest of Poland (even without your Schengen Visa)...
i'm sure you'll appreciate warsaw more compared to other people... :P
Ano na naman ang pinapalabas mo dyan Mike... hehehe...
woohoo! Amazing Race na 'to! hehehe
yep, I'll try to go to the places they went to. I've got 3 months to do it haha
Post a Comment