PJ (man on the side) tagged me to answer this blog survey thing
And because it is such a convenient reason to post something on my blog, I post my answers below:
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Car Wash Boy
2. Some sort of programmer intern
3. Operations Duty Manager
4. WWMD (Worldwide Weapon of Mass Destruction) Application Contact
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Kill Bill Vol. 1 (kicks ass)
2. Kung Fu Hustle (hee-larious)
3. Before Sunrise (ASTIG)
4. Empire Records (because.)
Four places you have lived in:
1. Gumaca, Quezon Province (where I was born)
2. Las Pinas City (the suburban traffic-jam-magnet hell where I live in now)
3. nowhere
4. else
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Amazing Race (Season 1 is still the best season)
2. Friends
3. House, MD
4. Uncanny X-MEN. Heh.
I'm missing a really good show here that I love to watch.
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Boracay (great place)
2. Sagada (great place)
3. Palawan (great place)
4. Hong Kong (this ws pre-Disneyland HongKong. It was good-ok)
Four websites I visit daily:
1. http://sports.yahoo.com/ten
2. http://mail.yahoo.com
3. http://www.pinoyexchange.com
4. http://www.tennis-x.com
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Beef Caldereta
2. Spaghetti in tomato sauce (or any pasta with tomato sauce actually)
3. Pork Adobo (with all the fat!!!)
4. White Cheese / Four Cheese Pizza
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. on top of the powdery white sands of Boracay
2. in a nice, cool place (that doesn't need the benefit of an air conditioner)
3. any beach that's nicer than Bora, and with less people
4. in a concert somewhere that's not in the Philippines
Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond (because I will harrass them until they post something like this in their blogs too)
1. Mike Maie
2. Apany
3. Seph
4. Melanie
4 complaints:
mel = "Melanie"? hahaha! walalang peaceee mel ;p
(side comment: cant help but comment dito sa comment post page na to. it says "ffkqhme" funny in a gago way bwahahahaha
p.s. i meant the word verification thing. hahaha :D
hehehe, marami kasi akong kakilalang Mel eh, kaya binuo ko hahaha
haha, kulit ng word verification mo ah.. hehehe.. yung akin ngayon, "szxznwb"... baduy heheh
sagada is indeed a great destination, the road going there can freak someone out. i cant see myself having the nerves to drive from banaue to sagada. hehe
Post a Comment