Sunday, September 18, 2005

If I was more Socio-Politically Relevant...

I'd Look Like this:

Nice.

Now go and do yourself here and don't forget to show me -> hellgod_13@yahoo.com. (And if you get really bored, you can go do me there too... I mean, draw me... with the southpark thing... you can draw me there. Good)

---------------------------------------------------

If your looking for good music to listen to, I'd recommend music by Badly Drawn Boy (Silent Sigh, A Peak You Reach and The Shining are some highly-recommended songs) and Death Cab for Cutie (The Sound of Settling, We Looked Like Giants and Transatlanticism) and Damien Rice (his whole O album is great) and Nick Drake. Really nice to listen to especially if your sitting in front of a computer, or a desk, or in a car, or a bus, or a jeep, or a plane plain plane (oh my fucking g, I can't spell a-i-r-p-l-a-n-e)

6 complaints:

Anonymous said...

uy, Badly Drawn Boy yung gumawa ng soundtrack ng About A Boy ah

Anonymous said...

-jjay

feedalvin said...

yep, si Nick Drake naman may songs sa soundtrack ng Garden State

igdeguzman said...

alvin help needed badly!!! i'll email you ok? tnx bgo pala url ko

peejay said...

great recommendations. do me (and yourself) a favor and check out the perishers. i have a feeling you'll like them. listen to "sway," "pills," "weekends," and "trouble sleeping." their album, "let there be morning" is amazing.

btw, congrats on your new job. =)

feedalvin said...

dans: patingin ha hehehe...

pj: sige, i'll check them out...