Sunday, May 26, 2013

7 Minutes to 3 am

It's Sunday. Seven minutes to 3am. Might as well be a time to think about what I really want.

Here I am sitting in my bed in my small room in our apartment in Mountbatten. 13 months ago I was in a pretty similar situation; at a fork in the road, being utterly confused about what to do and where to go. As much as I would like to think that I'm a year wiser, I'm really still having a hard time making a decision on whether I should go back to Manila or have another go here in Singapore.

I have a lot of doubts and worries right now. I would just have to face up to each one of them one by one until my head is clear.

Maybe a trip somewhere where I can go offline and unplug from the rest of the world will help me. Or maybe that will make me go psycho. I think I should just watch Up In The Air and Midnight In Paris again.

0 complaints: