Friday, April 22, 2005

From Boracay to Coron (well, sort of)

I just got back from Boracay last tuesday afternoon. Boracay is one hell of a beautiful place. Six days into it and I was still amazed at how beautiful and fine and white the sand was. But that's for a different post. The same night that I got back, we (my whole family, my cousin Kuya Ren who's having his vacation here from Chicago and his girlfriend, and my cousins and their parents) went to Gerry's Grill in Glorietta to have dinner together. We (mom, dad, me) came in about an hour late because we still had to wait for my dad to get back from the office (traffic was really bad ass, he was stuck in front of SM Southmall for twenty minutes). We (the cousins, siblings and me) were supposed to spend the night at their (cousins) place in Katipunan but I backed out since my back was aching (don't know why, must be the bed I slept in in Bora), my head was aching (could it be hangover??? Nah, I never get hangovers... I get hella drunk but I never get hangovers.) and I still had some other shit to do.

Yesterday (Thursday), I drove my parents to the domestic airport because they'll be flying to Coron, Palawan for a four-day vacation with my bro, his wife and some of their friends. I would've gone with them but I only had enough money for ONE summer trip, and I chose to go to Boracay instead. And I am happy to say that I do not regret that decision coz I had one hell of a good time in Bora (although it would have been better if I made it to both trips.) On our way back (I was with Kuya Ren and my sister) I almost crashed into this stupid ass FX taxi who stopped right in the middle of the road (although it was probably partly my fault since I was still kinda sleepy, it was about 5:30 in the morning then.) Good thing nothing untoward happened or else I would have been in deep shit with my Dad. He'll probably never let me drive again. So thank you, Lord. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. On Saturday we're (cousins) planning to go swimming in this resort in Tayabas, Quezon. Another opporunity to bake my skin in the sun. Heh.


I'll talk about my Amazing Boracay Trip on my next post and I'll try to post pictures too, ASAP.
Till the next post.

5 complaints:

mainepot said...

sayang vacation galore ka na sana!!!!

hahahaha at swerte ka pa rn at d ka natuluyan sa fx!

Anonymous said...

jjay said

oy ano tong nabalitaan kong wala kang chikabebeng nakilala? sa quezon ah. hehe

hellgod said...

no one took freaking the bait.

peejay said...

di tayo nag-abot sa bora! was there april 10 to 13. sobrang bitin. buti ka pa antagal mo dun. so did you go do the "still standing after 15" dare at coco mangas? hehe. guess i'll just wait for your blog entry about it. =)

PJ

strandedsoul said...

yeah sanaman sarap ng buhay ha :D